nuovo firmware per P963

P963 + Netatmo

« Older   Newer »

1. mitch55

User deleted

Hi,

I'm French.

I would like to use an external thermostat with my P963, only, the firmware is too old but I can't (I don't have access to "external thermostat" from the remote control).

Therefore, I would like to update it. My stove dates from 2011 and its firmware is p90U - 331.

Could someone give me the latest firmware?
    Where can I find it?

Also, what is the easiest method to update it?

Thanks in advance.

Sébastien.

Vorrei usare un termostato esterno solo con il mio P963, il firmware è troppo vecchio ma non posso (non ho accesso al "termostato esterno" dal telecomando).

Pertanto, vorrei aggiornarlo. La mia stufa risale al 2011 e il suo firmware è p90U - 331.

Qualcuno potrebbe darmi l'ultimo firmware?
    Dove posso trovarlo?

Inoltre, qual è il metodo più semplice per aggiornarlo?

Grazie in anticipo

Sébastien.

zolfanello

Group

Status
    Non è possibile il fai da te serve il cat con il pc

infreddolito perso

Group

Status
    Sebastien

Hello, I was looking at a P963 user manual dated 2010 and it shows the external thermostat option . Did you check your manual?
    Maybe if the Energy Saving option is enabled the external thermostat option won't appear as the two can't work together
    Factory reset maybe an option
    Check the owners manual first
    If you are ambitious you can use SeramiNet and an home made (easy) interface to load the firmware (If you can find it)

Later

4. mitch55

User deleted

First, thank you for your answers.

QUOTE (Mielo @ 5/3/2020, 07:43)
    Non è possibile il fai da te serve il cat con il pc

Puoi dirmi come farlo con il PC?
    Sono interessato!!

QUOTE (gusto @ 5/3/2020, 08:32)
    Sebastien

Hello, I was looking at a P963 user manual dated 2010 and it shows the external thermostat option . Did you check your manual?
    Maybe if the Energy Saving option is enabled the external thermostat option won't appear as the two can't work together
    Factory reset maybe an option
    Check the owners manual first
    If you are ambitious you can use SeramiNet and an home made (easy) interface to load the firmware (If you can find it)

Later

Hello,

In my manual, I did not find this option. It is true that on more recent manuals, this information can be found.
    Moreover, the information is not the same according to the manuals: on some, it is necessary to connect the external thermostat to THERM port and on others, it is necessary to connect it to NH2O.

I tried these two possibilities but neither works, even with the "ENERGY SAVING" function off. The stove then turns all the time: it does not stop.

Hence my idea to update it.

I didn't know "SeramiNet" : could you tell me more?

Regards,

Sébastien

Ciao,

Nel mio manuale non ho trovato questa opzione. È vero che su manuali più recenti è possibile trovare queste informazioni.
    Inoltre, le informazioni non sono le stesse secondo i manuali: su alcuni è necessario collegare il termostato esterno alla porta THERM e su altri, è necessario collegarlo a NH2O.

Ho provato queste due possibilità ma nessuna delle due funziona, anche con la funzione "RISPARMIO ENERGETICO" disattivata. La stufa quindi gira sempre: non si ferma.

Da qui la mia idea di aggiornarlo.

Non sapevo "SeramiNet": potresti dirmi di più?

Saluti,

Sébastien

infreddolito perso

Group

Status
    Sebastien

Well I think you are stuck ,you will need the proper firmware and is not available to general public AFAIK . Try contacting your Piazzetta dealer about your options .
    SeramiNet is available from the Micronova web site but without firmware not much use in your case. (then you still need to have the serial interface )
    The other option is to extend the NTC temperature sensor to the location where you would have your thermostat and you would retain the Energy Saving option as well

Later

6. mitch55

User deleted

My dealer doesn't answer to me. Perhaps, someone here has a firmware to update my P963.

Maybe, I'll try to contact Segin France : I don't know if they can do something for me.

Your last option isn't interessing for me : in fact, I'd like to comand my stove at distance or make scenarios. In fact, in order to have more options than with Energy Saving option.

zolfanello

Group

Status
    L unica soluzione e chiamare un tecnico della piazzetta
    Seraminet non riuscirai mai ad usarlo( protetto ) in più ti manca comunque il firmware

infreddolito perso

Group

Status
    Mielo

Per me SeramiNet funziona ho una scheda di scorta I023 e riesco a caricare il firmware senza errori , non ho incontrato alcuna protezione . Pero senza firmware e tutto inutile

Ciao

zolfanello

Group

Status
    Cosa intendi... riesci ad accedere a tutti i parametri della stufa con seraminet ? Se si allora non so come ci sei riuscito .

infreddolito perso

Group

Status
    Mielo

Non so cosa intendi per accedere tutti i parametri ( modificare il firmware forse?)
    Ma come detto prima con una semplice serial interface riesco a caricare il firmware senza errori

http://nerdralph.blogspot.com/2014/01/avr-...tware-uart.html

Quello che ha ideato il cicuito
    Attached Image
    1wireserial

11. mitch55

User deleted

QUOTE (gusto @ 5/3/2020, 18:15) 
    Sebastien

Well I think you are stuck ,you will need the proper firmware and is not available to general public AFAIK . Try contacting your Piazzetta dealer about your options .
    SeramiNet is available from the Micronova web site but without firmware not much use in your case. (then you still need to have the serial interface )
    The other option is to extend the NTC temperature sensor to the location where you would have your thermostat and you would retain the Energy Saving option as well

Later

On an other forum, a french forumer gave me a few firmwares for P963 !! :wink_smilie:

Could you tell me how to do the update?
    What I'll need?

zolfanello

Group

Status
    Ok ho capito riesci ad interfacciare per caricare il firmware avevo capito che riuscivi ad interfacciare per avere un controllo generale di tutti i parametri , ok questo è possibile mabricordati che caricare solo il firmware senza caricare successivamente la banca dati non serve a nulla .

infreddolito perso

Group

Status
    Need to build the interface ,USB to TTL serial converter . You can power the board with 5Volts from the USB interface The first pin from the left
    Attached Image
    interface

14. mitch55

User deleted

And on the other board? What are the components?

infreddolito perso

Group

Status
    Mielo

Allora la banca dati e' un file per conto suo ?
    Pensavo che i valori di fabbrica fossero parte del firmware

Grazie

@ Mitch55

General purpose NPN transistor 10K resistor and a diode ( i used a schottky diode because i had some but any diode should work)
    schottky diode has a lower forward voltage drop

Later

Edited by gusto - 3/5/2020, 05:43 PM

65 replies since 4/3/2020, 18:38   2108 views